People need to realize that when I push them away, it is not because I do not want them in my life; it is because I want them to push back and to show me that what we have is worth fighting for and they aren’t going to give up that easily.
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
does anyone else ever get really stressed over assignments and know that you should be doing them but you feel like you physically can’t stop procrastinating and that just stresses you out even more or is that just me
my self esteem drops faster than my battery life
- falling asleep on someone’s chest
- wrapping your arms around each other
- synching heartbeats and breathing slowly
- falling asleep in big t-shirts and underwear
- forehead kissies and murmured affections
- MONSTER TRUCKS
If you find a girl that is willing to go through hell just to keep the relationship going, you really shouldn’t take her love for granted.
Going through hell for someone and in return being taken for granted was the most painful thing I’ve ever experienced. Never. Again.
all I do anymore is sleep, feel bad for myself, and take selfies
VAGUE ASS FANFIC DESCRIPTIONS LIKE… “He didn’t know what love was, until he did” WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN WHAT THE FUCK